As an experienced Fredericksburg Rental Property Management company we strive to manage your investment with the utmost care and attention to detail. We offer both full time and one time placement management services. We strive to make owning investment property a profitable and enjoyable experience.
- Advertise the property in various ways: Internet, MLS, Newspaper, Agent Referral, sign placement on the property.
- Make appointments to show perspective tenants the property.
- Locate a new tenant and new tenant screening to include: check credit history, verify tenancy and employment, check criminal history and prior evictions.
- Conduct a thorough walk thru inspection prior to new tenant taking possession of property.
- Complete all required rental agreements, addendums and inspection reports with new tenant.
- Collect rents and security deposits.
- On a monthly basis direct deposit the balance of the amount deducted for any repairs, tenant deposits, reserves, and property management fees.
- Respond to all phone calls from the tenants and /or owners as to maintenance of the property.
- Contract proper maintenance personnel to respond to the needs of the tenant or owner. This can include gardeners, plumbers, roofer, etc.
- Call owners when requested maintenance items go beyond the authorized reserve limit.
- Inspect the property both inside and out annually to note any changes.
- Provide monthly and year-end accounting statements via e-mail.
- When necessary, serve a five-day notice to pay rent or quit when rent is late.
- Assist the owner when a legal eviction is required.